Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shadow Shot - brown on brown

I keep finding more shadows at my desk at work - I guess I just spend too much time there :) That's okay - I'm glad that I have a place to share them. Here's my newest one:
I really like how the golden tea shines through onto the desk. I imagine that if my desk weren't such a similar color, it would be more dramatic, but I like this. It's kind of mellow. Don't you think?

As always, feel free to click on the photo for a closer view. And do check out all of the cool shadowy photography this week at Hey Harriet's Shadow Shot Sunday. Have a great week, everyone! 

11 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

I thought that was a glass of beer and was very jealous that you were allowed to drink beer at work. Then I scrolled down & discovered what it really was. Tea! Cool! I'm no longer jealous. It's a sweet shadow shot!

toby said...

:)
Tea, right, that's what it is...

Chubby Chieque said...

ha ha! Tracy... you're dreaming, k? Beer at work, yeah right!

So cool captured. Your tea reflexes to your desk and yes, brown to brown, gives you the most perfect shadow this week.

Cheers for a cool SS

B : ) said...

that's quite an amazing shot! Almost makes you want to be at work - well I did say almost B : )

Why don't you come on over to my blog and visit a while

Hot Fudge said...

It must be an Aussie thing - my mind went immediately to beer as well and I was wondering how I could apply for a job. Tea is fine though.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Fortified with tea,
I can answer telephones
until quitting time.


Shadow-Furrowed Stone

bobbie said...

I do love shadows through glass - especially when color is involved.

Crafty Green Poet said...

it is nice and mellow you're right

Sylvia K said...

Love your shadow shot, Toby! Like Bobbie, I love colored shadows through glass! Marvelous! Enjoy your day/night??? never quite sure what it is there!!

Sylvia

wanderlust said...

Beautiful amber colors, nice and warm. Perfect for the season. Love the color reflecting through on the shadow, very nice!

toby said...

Thanks, everyone! That was fun!