Monday, January 18, 2010

A mellow macro for Monday - under the wire

Here's a fast shot of a cute little flower growing in front of our building. It's yellow! So finally, I have something to post for Mellow Yellow Monday. *And* it's about as close up as my camera knows how to go, so I'm posting it at Macro Monday, too :)


Isn't that a cutie! Feel free to click on it to enlarge, and get an even cuter view :)

And of course, do check out more yellow photography at Mellow Yellow Monday, and more macro photography at Macro Monday. Happy Monday, all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks close enough to me. Your nice shot would be even better with a bit of cropping from the right.

Colleen said...

Such a pretty little flower!

Jay said...

Great close-up! :)

K Soucy said...

very pretty, and I love your shadow shot too.

Kim, USA said...

Great color and pretty macro! Thanks for sharing!

MYM:Poster at school

toby said...

Thanks, everyone!
awarewriter - I wouldn't have thought of that - it's an interesting idea. Thanks!