Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Retro Windows!

As you may recall, I was in one of Jerusalem's crummier neighborhoods a couple of days ago. I took the opportunity to grab a few shots of some windows and doors that I found intriguing! Here is one of them:

Interesting, right? This is all Israeli-60's-70's, and it kind of cracks me up. On the one hand, I like it a lot, and my other hand just can't decide. Walking by these things is really like walking into a time machine!


For more interesting Window Views... and Doors, Too! go check out Mary's blog. Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

3 comments:

Photo Cache said...

It's nice in a different way and it gets people talking, which is good right?

Have a good Wednesday.

Keren's Bat Mitzva said...

Next time you're in that crummy neighborhood, call me!! I WORK in that retro building!

toby said...

Yeah, as I was standing there with my camera, I was wondering which one was yours :) I do like the windows! But you have to admit, it looks pretty run-down otherwise...