Monday, July 14, 2014

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #137

Welcome back to your favorite little meme!
Well, I'm still on vacation, and still trying to stay apolitical, ridiculous as that seems in our current situation. I'm just going to say - here's my windows of the week, from a water tower right next to my daughter's school:

That is - I *think* it's a water tower. But why are there windows? Opinions?

Anyway, now it's your turn! Now it's your turn - please play along with us here at Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! by posting your window, door, or anything architectural, linking here, and signing up in the widget, below. Thanks for stopping by, everyone, and have a wonderful week! Here's hoping for peace worldwide, and in each of our neighborhoods!

2 comments:

Fun60 said...

Never, ever seen a water tower with windows! But there's always a first time I suppose. Thinking of you.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Wow,this building is very cool! Sorry I've missed WWDD lately but hopefully will jump back in again soon. Sending lots of prayers in Israel's direction ever since this situation started, for Shalom.