Sunday, July 6, 2014

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #136

Welcome back to your favorite little meme!
I'm actually on vacation, but here's my window of the week:
Yup, you caught me, it's not actually a window, it's just a piece of artwork that I saw for sale, that *looks* like a window. But I think it's whimsical enough to post here.

Now it's your turn - please play along with us here at Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! by posting your window, door, or anything architectural, linking here, and signing up in the widget, below. Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week!


2 comments:

Dina said...

Oh sweet! Your "window" is more cheerful and colorful than the real thing.

I found some bus windows and signs that will interest you linguistically.

Enjoy your vacation. Hope you are in a nice quiet place.

RNSANE said...

What a delightful window....I'd love to have that hanging on my wall...so cheerful and bright.