Sunday, March 31, 2013

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #70

Wow - number seven-oh of your favorite little meme:
Tonight is the last night of Passover, and my mother reminded me that it's Easter too! Happy holidays to all! I just wanted to post a quick gate, to keep our meme going :) Here you go!
I found this not too far from our house - I guess they really want their privacy :)
Now it's your turn to play along - just post your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and sign up in the widget. Happy holidays, see you next week!

2 comments:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Shalom Toby, I love this gate. You have such beautiful iron work over there in Israel.

Thank you for the holiday greetings, and I hope your Pesach was wonderful too.

Ralph said...

Wow - hardwood and wrought iron makes for a mighty fortress door. Their privacy ensured, all we see is the gate. At least we can admire the craftsmanship!