Sunday, March 27, 2011

Grapevine Shadows

It's been a while since I had an opportunity to post to my very favorite meme, Shadow Shot Sunday. I've been rearranging my life a bit, and it's meant less time for photographing and blogging. That's okay, I'll be back in full swing at one point. Maybe just not this week :)


At any rate, one of the rearranging parts has included my walking back and forth to work three times a week. This actually does provide for a lot of previously unseen views, which I do my best to capture! Including this one - of a field, freshly carpeted in purple:




This isn't the only purple field that I've seen in our area - it's pretty common in the early springtime. But isn't it lovely! And I noticed that the vines make interesting shadowy lines onto the purple. How lucky! Feel free to click on the photo, if you'd like a (much) closer view.


And for more shadowy photography, do go and check out Shadow Shot Sunday, beautifully hosted at Hey Harriet. Happy Sunday, everyone!

2 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

How gorgeous is that!?! I wish I had such views on my walk to work. I do pass some pretty scenery also but nothing like that!

Pity you have less time for photographing and blogging but the way life works sometimes those things sadly need to take a backseat for a while. I fully understand! I hope all is well and good with you and enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Jim said...

Marvellous.