Monday, January 12, 2015

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #163

Welcome back to our little meme!

So I know that I've told you that I work in the engineering department of a small factory, located on a kibbutz not far from my home. And I know that I've showed you lots of photos of the views I get from my office, which tend to be breathtaking. But the building itself is a factory, and very plain from the outside. 

To send the point home, I've taken the liberty of photographing the back door of our little building, complete with some accompanying windows:


and yet, pivoting 180 degrees in that same spot, we find this lovely landscape, bravely recovering from last week's snowstorm:



Which is why I like to look out the windows as often as I can :)

Now it's your turn! Please play along with us here at Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! Just post your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and sign up in the widget, below. Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful, whimsical week, everyone!

5 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

Love that second shot so much. Just beautiful.

Dina said...

A beautiful snowy landscape for you!

photodoug said...

Toby, a workplace with a great view. How fortunate. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, a snow storm in the Mediterranean - unusual isn't it?

toby said...

Yes, it's very unusual! But I live in one of the highest elevations in the country, so we tend to get a bit of snow once every year or two :)