Monday, June 2, 2014

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #131

Welcome back to our little meme!
Something I really like about walking around the Old City is that occasionally, you have the opportunity to actually walk along the tops of the walls. Like this:



Those tiny windows at the tip-tops used to be defensive, thankfully now they're just windows :)



I apologize that I haven't been better about visiting all of you, I've been really overwhelmed with a lot of things, and just barely have time to put out these once-weekly posts. Here's hoping that my situation changes soon, so I can go back to a more relaxed blogging lifestyle :)

Anyway... now it's your turn! Please play along with us here at Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! by posting your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, linking up here, and then signing up in the widget, below. Then go and visit the other players, that's the best part! Thanks for coming by, everyone, and have a wonderful, whimsical day :)

4 comments:

Dina said...

Yes, it's hard to imagine the ancient days when various defenders of the walls were stationed up there.

Good luck with all you have to do.

photodoug said...

A window of opportunity. Thanks for sharing.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

The last window is amazing! Summer is a very bust time--don't stress!

Dina said...

I found a door for you, and what a door!