Monday, April 28, 2014

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #126

Welcome back to your favorite little meme!
We're at the second-to-last post in my nighttime photowalk series. Tonight I have two photos for you, first these "windows" in front of the outer courtyard of a home. I'm 89% sure that this is the front of the building whose side I posted last week, but those last 11% are very nervous about my typing that just now. If it's not the same home, it's right next door:

And the second photo: here's the intriguingly reflective front door of that same home!


Tonight here in Israel we commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day, and begin our two-week emotional rollercoaster :) I'm sorry that I don't have a picture of Yad VaShem handy to post - I'll try to get one together for next year :)

Anyway, now it's your turn! To participate in Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! just post your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and sign up in the widget, below. Thanks so much for stopping by, everyone - have a great rest of your week!

2 comments:

Dina said...

Such a door I've never seen!

I offer my daughter's photo of her kids in the window of a Seoul hotel. After seven months here in Meitar near me, they returned to Bondi, Australia.

Ralph said...

I love the bold nighttime colors that the lighting produces: blue, fold, tan and chartreuse. Along with the uniquely shaped (to a New Englander :>) doors and windows, yours is a stylish neighborhood!