Sunday, June 10, 2012

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #28

Welcome back to your favorite little meme!

Here's the next in my Yemin Moshe photowalk series. If you don't know what I'm talking about, feel free to check out last week's post. At any rate, I do have some other tiny windows to post, but I've decided to go with this nice set that I found:

Here are my new friends: the Papa door, Mama window, and teeny tiny Baby window. Awww.

Now it's your turn! To participate in Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors, just post a photo of a window, door or anything architectural, link here, and then sign up in the widget below any time this week. What fun! It never ceases to amaze me just how different and similar we are, all over the world.

Have a great week, everyone!

9 comments:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Makes a nice shadow shot too with the scroll work shadows on the stones. I like this set of dwelling openings so nicely decorated and secure at the same time.

Ralph said...

I suppose in the day it was built, housing did not have furnaces or central air, so the windows had to be big enough for light but small enough to protect the occupants from too much heat and cold. The home is beautiful, an honest structure that is so different than over here. A great capture!

Robin said...

Beautiful home. I love the metalwork of the bars.

Tina´s PicStory said...

very beautiful pic! :)

sparrow said...

So, all you need is a cat door and the family would be complete:-) Lovely photo, and it's a favourite place of mine in Jerusalem.

photodoug said...

Impressive iron work.

Linnea said...

Nice ornate wrought iron work. I guess the stone walls keep everything cool inside...

Leora said...

These make me want to visit Israel all over again! That blue is so familiar.