Sunday, December 9, 2012

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #54

I'm posting this from afar, just wanted to drop by to give you your weekly dose of our favorite little meme!
Here's the gorgeous front door that houses a good friend of my daughter - I often find myself admiring it as I drop her off and pick her up. Isn't it lovely?



Anyway, now it's your turn! To play along with us here at WWDD, just post a photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link to it here, and sign up in the widget. Then make sure to go and visit the other players - it's so much fun to see what kind of architecture the world has to offer us!

Have a great week, everyone!

5 comments:

Dina said...

It really is beautiful, so graceful.

Hope you are enjoying the holiday week.

Lesley said...

That is a luscious balcony!

Ralph said...

This is an excellent view - the rotund railing allows the portal within to look illusory, a feeling that a wide-angle or fisheye lens was used for fool our eyes...nice!

sparrow said...

Lovely entrance. I am so glad to see so many shots of Jerusalem stone too.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

It is very lovely, so well designed. I love the round balcony especially!