Monday, December 17, 2012

Macro Monday! From the fridge

Well, this is a little embarrassing. I chopped the top off of a vegetable a few weeks ago, and before tossing it out, decided that it was really interesting and photo worthy. But now, I'm not sure what it was! My hunch says daikon radish. Or was it perhaps the bottom of a kohlrabi?

One of those, I bet. I do still think that it's cool looking, though, whatever it is! Feel free to click on it, if you'd like an even closer view.

And for more close-up photography, check out Macro Monday, beautifully hosted at Lisa's Chaos. Have a great week, everyone!

4 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

The mystery vegetal. If it were a carrot base it would maybe shoot green sprouts.

Katrin said...

No matter what it is, the picture is beautiful!

Leovi said...

Macro delicious.

Unknown said...

Very interesting whatever it is.