Monday, August 27, 2012

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #39


I can't believe I'm late getting this out! It was just a wee bit busy around here, with the first day of school this morning! Wow! I'm really sorry to see the summer vacation go...

Anyway, here's a photo that I took a few years ago and posted to Robin's old meme, Summer Stock Sunday. Of all the photos I've taken, this one most reminds me of summertime, and so I thought it appropriate to post today, as we wave farewell to summer vacation:

And there are some nice windows in the background there, so we're all squared away :)

Now it's your turn! To participate in Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors, just post a photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and then sign up in the widget. Thanks so much for playing with us - I can't wait to see what you've found for us this week!

5 comments:

Ralph said...

The view is very cool - ethereal and dreamy. The watery spray is amazing, the mist almost appearing as a cloud descending on the building. Excellent view with great effects!

Lesley said...

that water looks very cooling - I could almost imagine a rainbow.

Robin said...

So pretty with the sun streaming through the droplets.

sparrow said...

I want to dance under those jets! Sorry, I posted late this week. Life has been a bit crazy. The cat lovers amongst your readers will enjoy the post. Have a lovely week all!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Shalom Toby! Yes, it seems summer is almost over already. But soon my favorite time of year will arrive...the autumn. I love your photo here...it is very cooling with the sprinklers going. We need cool here today as we are in the midst of a heat wave.