Sunday, August 19, 2012

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #38

Step right up to your favorite little meme!
This week I've found you a historical door! Here's the front entry to the King David Hotel:
Looks like it's in better shape than it was in 1946 :)

Now it's your turn! To participate in Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! just post a photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and then sign up in the widget below. Don't forget to visit the other players - I can't wait to see what you've found for us this week!

4 comments:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Hey, I can actually read the Hebrew over the entrance! Of course, it helps to know what I'm looking at. ;)

Ralph said...

The history is great, the birth of a new nation the aftermath of the events transpired in 1946...as a wheelchair user,that stone ramp looks nice for entering. I assume the guy in the white shirt will be carrying my luggage up to my suite (dreaming again :)

A lovely building and door!

Willow said...

Oh wow~ I've heard so much about King David Hotel and have always wanted to 'be there'. Seeing it in your photo is the next best thing!

sparrow said...

I've never seen the front door. I think I must have always been driving past, rather than walking past. I like the depth on this photo Toby. Nice shot.