Monday, August 6, 2012

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #36

Wow! 36 weeks of our favorite new little meme!


This isn't a great photo, I confess - I took it quickly, while sitting at a red light. Despite the mild blurriness, I just love the subject! Isn't this a sweet gate? It leads into a public park in Jerusalem. Quite welcoming, if I do say so myself!

And now it's your turn! To participate in Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors, all you need to do is post a photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and then sign up in the widget below. So easy, and so much fun for all of us to see what you've found! Thanks for coming by, everyone, and have a great week!

2 comments:

Ralph said...

This is hard to figure - is it a way in or a way out? Whimsy certainly intrudes here, the gate full of bright colors - we certainly want to visit this park. The cute shape and hues are great for kids...nicely captured!

Willow said...

I'm sure the gate must be the entrance for the children's section of the park because it's so colorful and whimsical.