Monday, August 20, 2012

Macro Monday - a melon

I was inspired by the photo on Bing a few days ago. For those who didn't see, it looked like this:
Looks like country roads through some green pastures, right? Wrong - it's a close up of a melon!
Naturally, as soon as I woke up the next morning, I got out my trusty camera and attacked the melon I had in the fridge! Here's what I came up with:


And my personal favorite:

 Okay, they're not as cool and close up as the one on Bing, but still, not bad, right?

For more close-up photography, check out Macro Monday, over at Lisa's Chaos. It's a beautiful meme, you'll be glad you made the trip! Happy Monday, everyone!

7 comments:

sparrow said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love these photos.

Unknown said...

Beautiful patterns!

Lea said...

Pretty!
Don't forget to make macro photo when you cut it open!
Happy eating!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

carol l mckenna said...

fun photo ~ great job ~ (A Creative Harbor)

Pat said...

Great patterns!

Katrin said...

Perfect! Just love the pictures.

LindyLouMac said...

Very clever :)