Monday, August 20, 2012

Macro Monday - a melon

I was inspired by the photo on Bing a few days ago. For those who didn't see, it looked like this:
Looks like country roads through some green pastures, right? Wrong - it's a close up of a melon!
Naturally, as soon as I woke up the next morning, I got out my trusty camera and attacked the melon I had in the fridge! Here's what I came up with:


And my personal favorite:

 Okay, they're not as cool and close up as the one on Bing, but still, not bad, right?

For more close-up photography, check out Macro Monday, over at Lisa's Chaos. It's a beautiful meme, you'll be glad you made the trip! Happy Monday, everyone!

10 comments:

sparrow said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love these photos.

Gunilla Bäck said...

Beautiful patterns!

Lea said...

Pretty!
Don't forget to make macro photo when you cut it open!
Happy eating!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Jama said...

Beautiful!

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

fun photo ~ great job ~ (A Creative Harbor)

Matkatar said...

Awesome!

Pat said...

Great patterns!

Katrin said...

Perfect! Just love the pictures.

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Very clever :)

Scrappy Grams said...

love your photos!