Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Stock - A new meme for me!

Robin, that talented photographer (and fellow Israeli) from Around the Island, has a fantastic meme that I'm pleased to be participating in today. It's called Summer Stock Sunday, and as you can guess, it's for posting summery photography. It started up today, after a long non-summer break, and I just happen to have an appropriate scene:


Yes, in my neighborhood, the sprinklers in our park are a sure sign of summer. Aren't these pretty? They look even nicer up close, so feel free to click on either photo, if you'd like to enlarge them.

And do go and check out more cool summer stock photos at Robin's blog. Happy Summer, everyone!

5 comments:

Mama Pajama said...

Oh, I want to run through those sprinklers!

Robin said...

A perfect choice Toby - gorgeous light and they just cry out "early summer evening" don't they? (Or is it only me who for some reason identifies sprinklers with evening?)

Welcome to Summer Stock, it's great to have you with us this year :).

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Beautiful roses!

quilly said...

These are great. I can hear the chik-chik-chik of the sprinklers and almost feel the water spray.

Dianne said...

the kid in me just wants to run through the sprinklers :)
great shots