Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pink rubies at the Jerusalem Light Festival

Last week we went to the Jerusalem Light Festival. It was a lot of fun! I have a few photos that I'm saving, but for now, here are the flowery things that were placed along the outer walls of the Old City. Pretty cool, don't you think?
I'm sticking with my theory that pink items are close enough to red to qualify for Mary's wonderful meme, Ruby Tuesday. Why don't you go there right now, to check out more ruby red photography? That's where I'm going!
Happy Tuesday, everyone!

6 comments:

Kim, USA said...

That is an awesome shot! Happy RT!


RT~Fiesta Hollyhock

Leora said...

Oh, these are marvelous! Someone must have blogged about this last year... why do I remember seeing wonderful photos before?

Ma.links said...

Really nice shot. Looks great.

Robin said...

So cool! I'm totally jealous that you went, too, I couldn't persuade anyone in my family to stay in Jerusalem long enough for it to get dark the day we were there. Next year for sure!

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo. Lovely colors!

MinnieRunner said...

Colorful!