Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Red Rubies in the Shuk

I happened to be lucky enough to find myself in the shuk this past week. By "the shuk" I mean Mahane Yehuda, Jerusalem's open market. The produce there is fresh and beautiful, and if I had time, I would have stood there photographing all day long. As it was, I didn't have a lot of time. Even so, I couldn't help but stop and grab this shot as I was walking by:
Unbelievable, right? And I don't even like tomatoes :)

Go check out more reddish photography at Mary's great meme, Ruby Tuesday. That's where I'm going! Happy Tuesday, everyone!

6 comments:

Ma.links said...

Yummie.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh I love tomatoes....I'll eat your share then. Fantastic photo.

My Ruby Tuesday is HERE. Hope you can find time to visit with me today.

Auntie E said...

Love tomatoes.. Great capture of them. i have some on my counter.. where's that camera.....
My ruby link for you

reg said...

I just love tomatoes in a sandwich. What a great shot this is

Joanne Olivieri said...

Well I love tomatoes and these look scrumptious. Fantastic photo. I really enjoy open produce markets. We have them all over here in the city and it's just such a joy to buy fresh fruits and vegetables from them.

Bubby said...

Yum! They look so delicious! I'm sure that's what my tomatoes will look like in a month or so:)