Thursday, November 5, 2009

What can you find?

It turns out, I'm a big fan of clouds. They come in so many shapes, sizes, and colors; I think I'm a bit enamored. 

When I was a kid I used to see things in the clouds - I don't as much now that I'm (trying to pass as) an adult. But when I was looking at this photo, my son looked over my shoulder, and said, "hey, a bear!" So I guess maybe it's genetic.

What can you find in here?


Do go and check out sky photography from all over the world here. Happy Skywatch Friday, everyone!

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Wonderful cloud shot for the day, Toby! We had a sky full of creatures earlier this week here in Seattle, too. These are soooo huge! Hope it's a friendly creature!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia

D said...

Hi Toby, thank you for your kind comment regarding my Skywatch photo.

Your capture of the clouds and the light in your picture is stunning! Many beautiful photos here and I love the one of the stairs. It reminds me of one of my unfinished painting.

LV said...

You did a really good job on those lovely cloud formations. You have a nice, interesating blog.

eileeninmd said...

Now, that is a big puffy cloud. great skywatch photo.

BLOGitse said...

Beautiful!

LV said...

Toby, I have an award for you when you have time to visit my post. Take care.