Tuesday, November 17, 2009

12 Kuvaa (better late than never?)

Well, here I am at last! I apologize for the delay - I hope my update is worth the wait :)

For those of you who don't know, 12 Kuvaa is a monthly meme that started in September. People from all over the world are photographing scenes in the same place, at the same time of day, so that we can watch the seasons go by. What could be cooler?

Here's my first submission, from September. The view is of the park in front of my house:




Here's the same scene, from October:

And now, what you've all been waiting for: the park, from today, November 17, at 16:30...

As you can see, it's too cold and windy for playing in the park :( 

That's all, folks! Don't forget to check out how November looks to everyone else, here! And stay tuned next month for our next installment!

6 comments:

Mari said...

I´ll link Your post to MckLinky manually. Don´t worry!

Less cars and much chillier... Strong clouds.

toby said...

Mari - thank you! I'll try to be better next month :)

Alejandro said...

great photos! :)

toby said...

Thanks, Alejandro - and thanks for coming by!

Jaska said...

Yellowish on the trees and clouds in the sky; you have autumn there too.

toby said...

Jaska - yes, a few of our trees celebrate Autumn, but not all :)
Thanks for coming by!