Tuesday, February 10, 2015

52Frames - Week Six: Love Story

Here's my 52Frames shot for this week. I don't know why, but I can't seem to bring myself to photograph the cliche - when I hear the words "love story" I know I'm supposed to pose cute couples walking down the beach, hand in hand, but somehow, my brain comes up with this. I called it Story of a Broken Heart:


Oh well. I'm doing this weekly challenge for two reasons - one, to actually use my fancy camera (which is turning out to be a lot of fun!), and two, to explore and expand myself as a wanna-be photographer. I'm not sure if I'm limiting or expanding myself by taking shots like these... I just know that ever since I was a kid, I've wanted to be my own person. Even now, things that are common or popular make me a little bit nervous. So it doesn't surprise me that my photos don't look like the rest of the album. I just don't know if it qualifies as expansion or not :)

Anyway, check out the rest of the album, here! And have a nice week, everyone :)

1 comment:

Jim said...

Great for the meme