Sunday, December 1, 2013

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #105

Welcome back to your favorite little meme!
So I know I told you that I was going to show you interesting windows that I found while on vacation up north a couple of weeks ago, but I need to take a fast break because - it's Chanuka! Here in Israel there are candles lit wherever you look. I walked around last night finding some brightly lit windows to share with you. As always, feel free to click on any of the photos, if you'd like a closer view:






And my favorite:

Happy Chanuka, everyone!

Now it's your turn! To play along with us at Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! just post your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and sign up in the widget, below. Then go check out what the other players have shared, that's the best part! Thanks for coming by, have a wonderful, whimsical week, everyone!

3 comments:

Ralph said...

A happy Chanuka to you - and indeed, all of these windows are ordinary yet are bright and cheery with the many lit candles adding a wonderful glow of warmth to these portals. It seems that there cannot be too many lit candles in a darkened world. Beautiful scenes on a wonderful holiday!

Lesley said...

I always enjoy seeing lights in the window.

Gerald (SK14) said...

the candles look so nice