Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday - I missed you!

Oh, I really missed Shadow Shot Sunday! For those who don't remember, it's that cool as anything weekly meme, hosted beautifully at Hey Harriet. I haven't had time to post recently, and now it's been cloudy, but a few weeks ago, the theme at 52 frames (remember that?) was shadows, and I posted this:
Pretty cool, right? I figured I may as well share :)


Go check out Shadow Shot Sunday right now to go see lots of shadowy photography from all over the world! You'll be glad you did! Happy Sunday everyone, and have a great week!

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Hey, Toby! Good to see you! Love your shadow shot! It is indeed very cool! Happy Sunday to you, too, and do have a great week!

Sylvia

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Will the shadowy planter produce shadowy plants?



SHADOW, WILL YOU?

Shadow, will you always be
Here where I can always see
What you do and how you play?
Or will you just slip away?


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Sunflower Stippled with Shadows

Ralph said...

Cool is an apt description of this view! The textures are neat, the vertical f railing pieces are as wavy as the bricks on the building, the planter may be hanging somewhere else, but seems as part of the fence. This mix of items combine into a shadowy melange that looks great!

LV said...

Glad you shared your great shadows.

sparrow said...

Well taken! I love shadow shots.

Hootin Anni said...

...and I really like it too!!! Glad you shared. Love the wall texture and the window in the backdrop.

Off the Pier...shadows is my link, if you'd care to view.

Have a great day.