Sunday, January 16, 2011

Flowers from Today - it's been a long time...

Well, the weather didn't really provide many shadows this week. But in fairness, it didn't provide a lot of flowers, either. However, I have this photo that I took last month - at one point in the morning at work, my computer was being used by someone else, and I wandered around outside, looking for something to photograph. I found this kind of beat up flower, and liked it:



It's got a bit of character, don't you think? It's holding it's own :)


Anyway, it's been a long time since I posted to the Today's Flowers meme, but it's a good one! Why don't you go over there right now, to see for yourself. Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Strength.

Please have a good start into the new week as well.

daily athens