Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Monstrous Ruby

Driving through Jerusalem a couple of days ago, I suddenly realized that this was something most of us don't get to see every day. And, as I've begun to categorize things in my head, a great opportunity for Ruby Tuesday!


This is a park called HaMifletset, or The Monster. Kids slide there all the time - as a matter of fact, the slide was packed with sliders until just a second before I caught this shot. Really, I promise!


Do go and check out more reddish photography at Mary's blog, Work of the Poet. Happy Ruby Tuesday, everyone!

6 comments:

ShutterHappyJenn said...

That might be a "monster," but it sure looks cute! :)

My Ruby Tuesday post is up HERE, hope you can check it out. Thank you!

Kim, USA said...

A huge monster from a far!! Happy RT!

RRT~Slides

Hootin Anni said...

Amazing!!! And I bet the kids have a lot of fun sliding on it too.

My Ruby Tuesday. I do hope to see you drop by for a visit with me today.

Robin said...

What a great capture. I remember sliding down the monster slide when I first visited Israel on a teen tour (USY) in 1984. Still looks great even all these years later.

-----------------
I've entered a major international photo competition (details are on my blog) and would be most grateful if you'd click through and rate my portfolio (just click on the stars at the bottom (preferably the 5th star - "fantastic" - LOL), easy peasy, no registration or personal details needed). Thanks so much!

Marice said...

oh really? I dont believe you heheh kidding! cool capture but promise if I were a kid I wouldnt go anywhere need that hahaha

u may view mine here

Snooze said...

what a totally amazing idea ... i've never seen anything like it before.

My Ruby Redness