Sunday, September 21, 2014

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #147

Welcome back to your favorite little meme!
Here comes more of London!
And here's my youngest, doing cartwheels through the park as we made our way toward Buckingham Palace:
Now it's your turn! Please play along with us here at Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! Just post your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and sign up in the widget, below. Then go and visit the other players, that's the most fun of all!

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful week, everyone! And for all those celebrating Rosh HaShana this week, have a happy and sweet New Year!

5 comments:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Can't get enough of your London photos! It's so great to see the joy of youth . . . cartwheels on the grass. And the energy!

Mascha said...

Great series of a city where I never was... thanks.

VioletSky said...

Isn't travelling fun?!
I was happy to see your meme is still going, as I thought of it while taking my pictures while on holiday.

photodoug said...

Nice collection of London photos. Thanks for sharing.

Fun60 said...

Great photos of my favourite place in the world. I am so lucky to live here.