Monday, April 29, 2013

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #74

Here we are, back again once more for your very favorite little meme!
I thought I had posted this already, but apparently I haven't, so here goes! This building near mine has a slightly mesmerizing shape to it, I really like how the balconies all slide between one another. You'll recognize some of these windows and railings from my Israeli flag collection, a few weeks back :)
(Sorry for the delay in this post, everyone. Last week the linking site gave me trouble, this week Blogger wouldn't let me upload photos until this morning. Photoblogs aren't much good without photos... anyway, sorry for your trouble, here's hoping next week is smooth sailing!)
Anyway...
Now it's your turn! To participate in Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! just post your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and then sign in the widget, below. I can't wait to see what you've found this time - have a great week, everyone!

6 comments:

Irene Sletvik said...

wonderful building :)

Ralph said...

I like this building - despite its angularity, the lack of perfect symmetry gives it a unique shape that looks like empty boxes that were placed in no particular order. A very cool building of apartment flats!

photodoug said...

Wonder what the view is like from a balcony.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Shalom Toby! Those are indeed interesting balconies. I'd want to be on the top floor, so no one is looking down on me from above.

Dina said...

Interesting cage-like element.

I don't have a door or window for you this week, but as a sign collector you will love this one:
http://jerusalemhillsdailyphoto.blogspot.co.il/2013/05/coat-on-trucks-crossing.html

toby said...

Dina - I'm pretty sure the "caged" part is meant to conceal the laundry line... it is a nice element, though!