Monday, February 18, 2013

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #64

Will you still need me, will you still feed me...
Here we are once again, ready for our favorite little meme!
We went to the shuk, Jerusalem's Mahane Yehuda open market a few evenings ago. On the way, I found this sweet little window, glowing with yarn, and I couldn't resist stopping to get a shot. Please do ask my children how much fun it is to try and go shopping with me...

Wow, if we weren't in a rush to shop before everything closed (earlier than you'd think!) I could have wandered around in that store for hours! I can't knit or crochet very well, but I'm addicted to the colors and the textures, and to the idea that one day I'll be able to :)

Now it's your turn! To participate in Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! just post your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and sign up in the widget. Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful, whimsical week, everyone!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Oooh, that looks so cozy!

Dina said...

Those soft and pretty balls of yarn just make me want to squeeze them.
It's a welcoming window.

Ralph said...

The colors are as soft as the yarn - it doesn't scream at us to buy. I softly speaks to us to perhaps take a look and you will like what you see. The soft sell...a lovely window!

sparrow said...

Ooh I'll have to check that shop out the next times in Jerusalem. Is Ito Agrippas?

toby said...

Yes, 23 Agrippas!