Monday, January 21, 2013

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #60

Here we are, back for your favorite little weekly meme!
We were invited to a Bat Mitzva party this past week, and it was a lot of fun. The party itself was in the banquet hall of a synagogue not far from where we live. The room and the building were both beautiful, and as my husband and I were leaving, I realized that I hadn't taken a single photo of anything. So I turned around and got this shot of the front door. Better late than never - isn't it cool?
Now it's your turn! To participate in Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! just post your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link to it here, and sign up in the widget below. Then go visit the other players - the real fun is checking out all the interesting entries from around the world! Have a wonderful day, everyone!

5 comments:

Ralph said...

The venue is as important as the event - certainly where stylish windows, doors an lights come into play. Nice view along with the fun event!

Lesley said...

The atmosphere of a place certainly affects the enjoyment of the even held within. the open door looks very welcoming.

sparrow said...

I agree with Lesley, I feel like I want to attend whatever event is behind the door. I am curious what those bar things are on the right hand side - horizontal in front of the windows. Are they only decorative or functional?

Dina said...

An open door is always nice.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Nice lines and dark-light contrasts in your photo, Toby. I like those window grates too. But the door with its small squares and larger rectangles is wonderful.