Sunday, May 27, 2012

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #26

Welcome back to our favorite little meme!
Today I have an intriguing specimen for you - these windows light up so interestingly, and I couldn't resist stopping to take a photo. This is an apartment building nearby my house. Cool, don't you think?
I find the different shades of light fascinating - is it due to incandescent vs. fluorescent? Or perhaps differently colored walls, reflecting the light? I don't know, but I'm glad to have captured it, so that I can look more carefully :) 

Now it's your turn! To participate in Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors, just post a photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and then sign up in the widget below. Thanks for playing along - it's so much fun for me to see what you've found!

Happy Monday, everyone!

6 comments:

sparrow said...

I really like this photo Toby. I feel it inspires a story, to attach to every window! for once I am posting early. It has only just turned Monday in NZ!

Ralph said...

The look is of angular cats eyes peering at us in the dark...the lack of a discernible pattern is what is neat, no symmetry means was can use our imagination ti think of what it could actually be. A cool and fun post!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

This is a truly wonderful photo, Toby...love all the variety in shape, size, color, etc. I shall be posting my window/door soon. Thank you for hosting this meme.

Anonymous said...

Like it much, as it makes one wonder about the many stories behind each light.

Please have a good new week ahead.


daily athens photo

Lesley said...

This is interesting with no two windows alike.

Willow said...

Perhaps the light changes color depending on the window coverings too. All in all, it's quite mysterious looking, isn't it?