Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A window from overseas

So like I said, our household computer isn't working, and that's where I keep the photos that I've downloaded from my camera. And I have so many photos of windows (and doors!) that are just waiting to be posted! But alas, they're stuck for now.


However, my husband just reminded me that he has copies of the photos that we took on vacation a couple of months ago! Thanks, Dave! After quickly looking through his collection, I found this cool shot that I had planned to post:




That's my nephew, Eli, on a staircase at the Children's Museum in Boston. That sure is a fun place! I was especially grateful that Eli stood still for a minute to let me get this shot - here we have an especially nice selection of windows, both inside and out. Feel free to click on the photo, if you'd like a closer look!


And do go check out Mary's fun architectural meme, Window Views... and Doors, Too! It's a lot of fun, I know I'm going there right now. Happy Wednesday, everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful views aoutside. happy holidays.

Robin said...

That is a nice one Toby, well caught.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Gemma Wiseman said...

A window frames windows! A very creative photo!

Lesley said...

Nice geometric shapes in this view (along with the nice wee boy!)

Joy said...

At first glance your nephew looked like a cardboard cut-out child as part of the museum. Nice lighting effect.