Monday, December 20, 2010

Sorry I've been away - here's a ruby!

Well, our household computer is on the fritz, and so I haven't had much chance to post anything. I missed posting to some of my favorite memes! And yet it worked out a bit tonight, and so I'm taking this opportunity to post something that thankfully wasn't yet downloaded from my camera :)


Here's a friend from my office parking lot, that land of red bounty. I wouldn't call one tree a full-fledged Autumn, but it was lovely nonetheless:



You too, can participate in Ruby Tuesday, Mary's ever-interesting meme! Just post a photo of something red, and link to her blog, Work of the Poet. Then go there, and sign up. Have a great Tuesday, everyone - hope to see you here again soon!

7 comments:

David said...

Happy Ruby Tuesday. It is a small world..we have that exact tree here in Texas and it is on my garden blog...first photo.
You have a nice blog. David/ Tropical Texana

Maria @ LSS said...

What a lovely tree!

Happy Ruby!

Maria @ LSS

Cafe au lait said...

Beautiful shots!

Rinkly Rimes said...

Those leaves have a lovely sculptured shape as well as glorious colour.

Hootin Anni said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm, beautiful colors!!

Link to my Ruby Tuesday

DrillerAA09 said...

Very nicely captured. Happy RT

reg said...

nice, wow you still have a few leaves on your trees!!!!!