Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ruby Tuesday - An inside look

Pomegranates are lovely both inside and out! Here's a look at those pomegranates from last week - some of you said that you never had one, so I thought I'd share these photos.

Pomegranates are full of little juicy seeds (that my son very helpfully removed - thanks!). They are tart and delicious, and can be sprinkled on salads, or just eaten plain:


Mmm mmm good!
For more interesting close-up photography, check out the Macro Monday meme, hosted at Lisa's Chaos. And for more reddish photography, go to Mary's Ruby Tuesday meme, at Work of the Poet. Happy Monday and Tuesday, everyone!

8 comments:

DrillerAA09 said...

They certainly look good enough to eat. Great color and an excellent choice for a Ruby Tuesday photo.

Siobhan said...

wooooooooooo great shots!!

Wifey10 said...

mmmmmm looks yummy! like the way u capture it =) Have a great day! hope u could visit my blog too..

Auntie E said...

I still have trouble eating those seeds. However the make a great ruby post.
My Ruby Link for you

Anonymous said...

Very apt seasonal choice; quite appetizing!

toby said...

Thanks, everyone!

Kelli said...

they look nice and summery

Marisa said...

oh yummy I haven't had a pomegranate for years, fantastic shot!