Friday, April 2, 2010

Skywatch - glad I saved this

It's now officially Springtime here in Israel! Trees and flowers are blooming, and everything looks cheery, but those wintry, cloudy sunsets that I love are becoming a thing of the past. I'm glad that I saved a few nice shots from last month! Here's one of them from February - isn't it majestic?


I guess I'm going to need to find some non-sunset sky shots, for upcoming Skywatch Friday entries. Don't forget to go there, to see all sorts of beautiful shots, from around the world! Happy Skywatching! And Happy Springtime, everyone!

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Gorgeous sunset capture, Toby! Such beautiful colors! Sunsets like these are such a wonderful way to wind down one's day aren't they? I'm sure you'll find beautiful skies to share with us over the spring and summer! Hope you have a great weekend!

Sylvia

The Lly Dilettante said...

Nice one.

Laura Hegfield said...

Gorgeous Toby, thanks for sharing the sky from your part of the world...truly magnificent.

toby said...

Thanks, everyone!

maryt/theteach said...

Happy Passover toby! Lovely photo! :)

Kcalpesh said...

This is spectacular! Very nicely shot!

Pixellicious Photos