Monday, January 11, 2010

More Macros and Rubies

I've done it again! I went looking for a macro, and happened to find a red one, thus producing an entry for both Macro Monday and Ruby Tuesday. This feels like cheating! Hmm... I'll try to be better next week, I promise :)

Anyway, here are the lovely roses that I found. They were actually almost directly across the street from yesterday's shadowy branch!




They look even nicer when close up, so feel free to click on the photos, and enlarge them!

And of course, don't forget to check out more great macro photography at Lisa's Chaos, and other reddish posts of Ruby Tuesday at Work of the Poet. Happy Monday and Tuesday, everyone!

17 comments:

Gattina said...

Beautiful ! for the moment we can only see them in shops, it's freezing cold in Belgium and it has snowed !

Eija said...

Beautiful is here too. Thanks for your visit to my blog:)

Robin said...

Gorgeous roses, and the strawberries below look great too. (Reminds me, I need to pick up some more - they're going like hotcakes in my house.)

Jay said...

Beautiful! I can almost smell them!

maryt/theteach said...

Toby, what absolutely gorgeous roses! Lucky you to have these blooming across from you! :) Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Unknown said...

WOW! They're blooming now?! Amazing beauties!

Kim, USA said...

Wow roses I love the colors of this one too. Thanks for sharing!

MacroMonday:Guess what?

EG CameraGirl said...

The roses are magnificent!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Beautiful red roses...I feel a bit warmer for having seen your photos. Thanks for sharing the promise of summer.

Leora said...

I can smell the roses from here - ah, thanks for that fragrance.

EJ said...

Vibrant colors

Art Enthusiast

toby said...

Thanks, everyone!

B : ) said...

I swear I can smell them! B : )

Gena @ thinking aloud said...

I love roses and these are such a great colour! Nice pics!
Gena @ thinking aloud
Ps. My post macro / red posts are up too! Thx ;-)

Dianne said...

they're so soft and fluffy!

Marice said...

looks like they are huge! lovely!

u may view mine here

Helena said...

Those are beautiful roses!