Tuesday, January 13, 2015

52 Frames - weeks one and two

I'm participating in a weekly meme (so far hosted on facebook, hoping to move to its own website soon) called 52 Frames, and I wanted to share it with you guys here. It's a weekly challenge - each week we're given a topic, and need to photograph something that week which meets the challenge. I'm using it as an opportunity to use my Canon Rebel T3i, which has been sadly neglected, mostly out of intimidation... anyway, here are my first two submissions:

Week One - Self-Portrait

and this, Week Two - Silhouette
Go check out the site if you'd like to see some of the beautiful photographs that the participants have created! Next week is Lines - I have an idea of what I want to post, but we'll need to wait and see how it turns out... stay posted! :)

No comments: