Sunday, October 13, 2013

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #98

Here we are, back for your favorite little meme!
Well, we're reaching the end of my US trip photos, and here's the grande finale for you: my favorite building in America! This, ladies and gentlemen, is the house where I grew up, in Lincolnwood, Illinois:
(Feel free to click on it, if you'd like a closer view)
What wonderful memories I have of that house! Wherever I may live, it will always have a warm and cozy place in my heart :)

Now it's your turn! Please play along with us here at Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! Just post your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, and link up here. Don't forget to visit the other players! That's all for now - have a wonderful, whimsical week, everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks very homely and welcoming.

Ralph said...

That is indeed a nice house is style, but more importantly, in memories. Our formative years never leave us anywhere we may be. Our past defines who we are in our values - a heartwarming sentiment lies within us always!

Dina said...

A lovely house to remember.
Lincolnwood! We were almost neighbors.