Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A door for Wednesday!

Well, I'm still trying to walk to work as often as possible, which is truly giving me a whole new perspective on my little town. I get to see a lot more things this way, now that I'm not just driving by with my eyes fixed on the asphalt ahead! And that's how I came across this very inviting front door. Isn't it charming?




I like it! And I'm posting it to Mary's meme: Window Views... and Doors, Too! Go there right now, if you'd like to see more architecture from all around the world. Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks peaceful indeed.

Please have a good Wednesday.

daily athens

Photo Cache said...

simple nice facade. i like it too.

http://ewok1993.wordpress.com

Lew said...

That's an inviting door! And walking the town is the best way to get great photos (and make you late for work). The walk home with evening sun also gives great results.

Mirage said...

It is! Looking at this photo makes me miss home...there we have gardens and porches, unlike where we are now, we live on the higher up storey :)

buyaionaccounts said...

You are a natural photographer! If not why do you always have a nice and keen eye for beauty. Love the warm and inviting feeling in that photo.

maryt/theteach said...

Thanks for participating, toby! :)