Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tsfat Architecture #6

Wow - we're up to six posts! I hadn't realized that I had taken just so many photos when we were in Tsfat over the summer. And yet, this won't be the last post of its kind :)
And so, with no further ado: here are some more interesting doors and windows from Tsfat! Well, I guess we can start with these arches that we found while walking through the Old City...


Nice, right? And now we can move on to this door within a door within a gate:
And here are the lovely windows that were just outside that doorway:



I really like that last one! I suppose that's why I saved it for last :)


For more interesting architectural photography, go to Mary's cool meme: Window Doors... and Doors, Too! Have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these shots.

Anonymous said...

Great photos...you live in a beautiful country! I also very much like the last picture...:)

Lynette